Life is all about learning, but sometimes it is hard to know what skills will actually be useful in today’s society. Here are eight fun and awesome skills, plus links to websites that will help you master these skills by the end of the month.
- Touch typing : https://www.typingtrainer.com
- Coding: https://www.codecademy.com
- Public speaking: https://medium.com/@rizwanjavaid/6-effective-ways-to-boost-your-public-speaking-skills-83ed00201d46
- Cooking: https://www.today.com/food/dinner-solved-30-days-of-easy-dinner-recipes-for-the-whole-family
- Learning a new language: https://www.duolingo.com
- Writing the perfect email: https://www.yesware.com/blog/how-to-write-a-professional-email
Jessica is a Year 13 student from Wellington. She enjoys physics, canoe polo and trying new things.