- Are you passionate about STEAM/BYOD and the new Digital Technologies Curriculum? Sell what you know!
- Are you ready to step outside of the classroom and use your skills to help shape the digital future within schools nationwide!
If the phrase STEAM learning spurs excitement, then we have the role for you! Be the first in our business and become our Digital Learning Sales Specialist!
About the role:
We know good things take time – we’ve built our reputation on it. As an iconic market leader not only are we passionate about our customers, businesses and communities but a lot of our products are at the heart of education. We’re excited about the STEAM learning approach that is taking the New Zealand education system by storm and to play our part we have teaching resources and products that help educators teach in this new way.
In this unique role you will be the Digital Learning sales expert in our organisation. You will work collaboratively with our Education sales account managers across the business and build strong partnerships with our digital learning product suppliers. Therefore, your experience in the classroom teaching within a modern learning environment is key as you will understand the resources and needs of students in the classroom.
As well as having excellent written and verbal communication capabilities you will have a sound understanding of the New Zealand education curriculum, have strong negotiation skills and thrive on a challenge.
- Develop and execute marketplace strategy for STEAM
- Liaise with Education Account Managers and identify digital learning opportunities within their school base
- Work collaboratively with Education Art, Textbooks and Furniture Specialists
- Engage with the Ministry of Education
- Build strong supplier relationships and range strategies
- Develop and run workshops internally and externally
To find out more about this exceptional opportunity, visit www.officemaxjobs.co.nz