Due to an internal transfer we are now on the lookout for a Centre Manager to step in and lead the team.
We are a quality childcare centre with a strong sense of family and community. Our programme caters for children aged 3 months to 5 years, with three separate rooms to suit our children’s learning and development. We have a quality programme based on children’s interests, strengths and abilities which is balanced between structured and free play time.
This Centre Manager position is a permanent full-time role that involves leading and managing the centre team to ensure the highest standards of early learning and care are maintained.
You will role model excellent leadership qualities and motivate others to do the same while meeting administrative expectations, compliance requirements and striving to achieve financial performance targets.
The successful applicant will need:
- B Ed/Dip Teaching Level 7 (ECE) and current teacher registration/certification.
- Proven success working in a management or leadership position.
- Ability to promote the Centre to the local community.
- Ability to set reasonable targets for your team and celebrate when they are achieved.
- Strong administration / financial background would be desirable.
- A ‘can-do’ and positive attitude.
You will be well supported by weekly visits and communications from our inspiring team of Business and Professional Services Managers, with ongoing training and development opportunities within the region and nationally. Your efforts will be rewarded through a competitive salary, subsidised medical, childcare, and career advancement opportunities.
Please submit your application ASAP
To find out more about this fantastic leadership opportunity, contact the Business Manager, Rachael Steans 027 4852454 or apply https://careers.best-start.org/